Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Kavali Plastic Surgery and Skin Renewal Center for fresh articles!
Post Weight Loss Contouring
After all the hard work you’ve done to lose weight, treat yourself to body contouring to get rid of loose skin so you can really show off the results of your efforts! Anyone who has had massive weight loss, whether through bariatric surgery or through diet and exercise, has sagging skin in multiple areas: the face and neck, breasts, arms, abdomen, back and thighs. If you’ve had gastric bypass surgery, the elastic tissues of your skin are usually permanently damaged from being stretched to an extreme degree. With body contouring, we can improve the shape of the skin but we cannot improve the quality of the skin. Patients seeking body contouring after massive weight loss must be realistic in their expectations. The tissues will give over time, but not to the same degree as before.
A variety of surgical procedures are often necessary and are often performed at different times, in stages. Depending on which area bothers you the most, the surgery is tailored to fit your needs, starting with the area of greatest concern.
Often an abdominoplasty is done first, either alone or more commonly as part of a lower body lift or circumferential body lift. A lower body lift addresses the tummy, outer thighs, lower back and buttocks.
Breast lift with or without implants, arm lift, thigh lift, face lifts and neck lift are all additional procedures that can be done as well. An upper body lift may be needed to take care of excess skin on the upper back.
Upper Body Lift
If you have loose skin on your back, in that “bra roll” area, then an upper body lift might be right for you.
Lower Body Lift
If you think a tummy tuck might be a nice start for your body contouring, but you also have loose skin or extra fat around your hips and lower back, a lower body lift might be right for you.
Liposuction is a surgical procedure to remove those areas of fullness that don't respond to diet and exercise. Sculpting problem areas is one of our specialties.
Awesome, caring, professional, excellent work ethics, understanding and worth the money.
A Year of Free Botox with Surgery Booking
- Ready to make that change with a surgical procedure?
- Patients have come to Dr. Kavali for nearly 20 years as their trusted source for Mommy Makeovers, Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tucks, Liposuction, and much more.
- Now through September 30, 2019 you can enjoy a free year of Botox when you book your surgical procedure. This is valued up to $2000!
- This offer is good for patients who have already had a surgery consult or are new to the practice.
- Must be a member of Brilliant Distinctions. Additional rules and details presented at time of consult.
- Call our Surgery Coordinator Ali direct or email her for more info today
- 404-250-3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ANNUAL HOLIDAY EVENT SET FOR 11/15! DON'T MISS IT!
- That's right, our block buster Holiday Event has been moved up to Friday 11/15/2019. It's our Pre-pre Black Friday!
- The earlier date gives you time to stock up on gifts for yourself and get treated before the holidays kick into high gear.
- Enjoy the BIGGEST SAVINGS OF THE YEAR on all your favorites including Botox, Fillers, Skin Care, Gift Cards, and more. You know we bring it!
- Awesome Raffle Offers are in the works again!
- Stay Tuned to us in October for more details and to make your reservations
- Contact us at 404-250-3333 or email@example.com
About Kavali Plastic Surgery
Metamorphosis for your mind, body and soul.
What we provide is plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures, reconstructive procedures, and skin care. But what people really get from us and from our products is HOPE.Request a Consultation