Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Kavali Plastic Surgery and Skin Renewal Center for fresh articles!
Post Weight Loss Contouring
After all the hard work you’ve done to lose weight, treat yourself to body contouring to get rid of loose skin so you can really show off the results of your efforts! Anyone who has had massive weight loss, whether through bariatric surgery or through diet and exercise, has sagging skin in multiple areas: the face and neck, breasts, arms, abdomen, back and thighs. If you’ve had gastric bypass surgery, the elastic tissues of your skin are usually permanently damaged from being stretched to an extreme degree. With body contouring, we can improve the shape of the skin but we cannot improve the quality of the skin. Patients seeking body contouring after massive weight loss must be realistic in their expectations. The tissues will give over time, but not to the same degree as before.
A variety of surgical procedures are often necessary and are often performed at different times, in stages. Depending on which area bothers you the most, the surgery is tailored to fit your needs, starting with the area of greatest concern.
Often an abdominoplasty is done first, either alone or more commonly as part of a lower body lift or circumferential body lift. A lower body lift addresses the tummy, outer thighs, lower back and buttocks.
Breast lift with or without implants, arm lift, thigh lift, face lifts and neck lift are all additional procedures that can be done as well. An upper body lift may be needed to take care of excess skin on the upper back.
Upper Body Lift
If you have loose skin on your back, in that “bra roll” area, then an upper body lift might be right for you.
Lower Body Lift
If you think a tummy tuck might be a nice start for your body contouring, but you also have loose skin or extra fat around your hips and lower back, a lower body lift might be right for you.
Liposuction is a surgical procedure to remove those areas of fullness that don't respond to diet and exercise. Sculpting problem areas is one of our specialties.
Awesome, caring, professional, excellent work ethics, understanding and worth the money.
DIAMOND GLOW IS HERE! THE BEST SOLUTION FOR HEALTHY, VIBRANT, REJUVENATED SKIN
- Diamond Glow (was Dermalinfusion) is an advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of condition-specific serums to improve skin health, function and appearance.
- A patented, non-invasive treatment, Diamond Glow is fully customizable and the perfect solution to address a wide variety of skin concerns and conditions from head-to-toe and is suitable for all skin types and tones.
- Leave feeling rejuvenated at a very reasonable price point
- Dr. Kavali loves her results! (see Instagram @drkavali)
- Call 404-250-3333 today or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment
Download the BD App For Savings!
- Allergan's Brilliant Distinctions Program is the rewards program preferred by Kavali Plastic Surgery
- To get the maximum benefits and savings from all of Allergan's products, we recommend downloading the app.
- Often, Allergan sends offers to you directly through the app.
- Click the buttons below to get the app
- Log in to your account and come see us to apply the savings!
- If you have trouble please come on in and we will gladly help :-)
Vein Treatments Are Here at Kavali Plastic Surgery
That's right, we can now treat your spider veins here at Kavali Plastic Surgery! Our own Stephanie Parker, PA-C has 7 years of vascular treatment experience and is ready to help. Call or email us for more info: 404-250-3333 or [email protected]
About Kavali Plastic Surgery
Metamorphosis for your mind, body and soul.
What we provide is plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures, reconstructive procedures, and skin care. But what people really get from us and from our products is HOPE.Request a Consultation