Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Kavali Plastic Surgery and Skin Renewal Center for fresh articles!
Bigger? Smaller? Perkier? Lifted? Just, better? Dr. Kavali has years of experience with breast surgery: breast reduction, breast implants (augmentation), breast lifts, and breast reconstruction.
After you arrive at our office, you’ll first meet with one of Dr. Kavali’s Physician Assistants. They will begin the consultation process by reviewing your medical history, establishing your goals for the surgery, and by taking relevant photographs for your medical record.
Dr. Kavali will complete the consultation process by meeting with you to personally hear about your goals for surgery and for a physical exam. This conversation will help Dr. Kavali understand your expectations and determine whether they can realistically be met.
The consultation time is meant to be comfortable and educational. We want you to feel completely informed, so you can make your own personal best decision.
Breast augmentation (enhancement using implants) may be right for you if you are uncomfortable with the size of your breasts.
Breast Augmentation with Lift
A breast lift can give a better shape, while adding an implant will give more fullness at the same time.
Breast Implant Revision
Although we wish it weren’t so, sometimes breast implant surgery results don’t quite reach the goal. There are many reasons you might need a re-do of a prior breast implant surgery.
You might consider a breast reduction if your breasts are too heavy for your frame or if you have symptoms related to your large breast size, like back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, or grooves in your shoulders from your bra straps digging in.
A breast lift can give a better shape, as well as a smaller size, if desired.
See the Possibilities
Before & After
Select an Area:
- Breast Implants
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Implant Revision
Awesome, caring, professional, excellent work ethics, understanding and worth the money.
A Year of Free Botox with Surgery Booking
- Ready to make that change with a surgical procedure?
- Patients have come to Dr. Kavali for nearly 20 years as their trusted source for Mommy Makeovers, Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tucks, Liposuction, and much more.
- Now through September 30, 2019 you can enjoy a free year of Botox when you book your surgical procedure. This is valued up to $2000!
- This offer is good for patients who have already had a surgery consult or are new to the practice.
- Must be a member of Brilliant Distinctions. Additional rules and details presented at time of consult.
- Call our Surgery Coordinator Ali direct or email her for more info today
- 404-250-3333 or email@example.com
Download the BD App For Savings!
- Allergan's Brilliant Distinctions Program is the rewards program preferred by Kavali Plastic Surgery
- To get the maximum benefits and savings from all of Allergan's products, we recommend downloading the app.
- Often, Allergan sends offers to you directly through the app.
- Click the buttons below to get the app
- Log in to your account and come see us to apply the savings!
- If you have trouble please come on in and we will gladly help :-)
ANNUAL HOLIDAY EVENT SET FOR 11/15! DON'T MISS IT!
- That's right, our block buster Holiday Event has been moved up to Friday 11/15/2019. It's our Pre-pre Black Friday!
- The earlier date gives you time to stock up on gifts for yourself and get treated before the holidays kick into high gear.
- Enjoy the BIGGEST SAVINGS OF THE YEAR on all your favorites including Botox, Fillers, Skin Care, Gift Cards, and more. You know we bring it!
- Awesome Raffle Offers are in the works again!
- Stay Tuned to us in October for more details and to make your reservations
- Contact us at 404-250-3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
See the Future You
Vectra 3D Imaging
If you’ve been thinking about plastic surgery, but you’re worried about what your results might look like, we have something to put your mind at ease.It’s called Vectra 3D Imaging. And it can help you visualize your potential results before you ever commit to having surgery. It can help you make a more informed decision about procedures involving your face, breasts, or body.Learn More About Our 3D Imaging