Bigger? Smaller? Perkier? Lifted? Just, better? Dr. Kavali has years of experience with breast surgery: breast reduction, breast implants (augmentation), breast lifts, and breast reconstruction.
After you arrive at our office, you’ll first meet with one of Dr. Kavali’s Physician Assistants. They will begin the consultation process by reviewing your medical history, establishing your goals for the surgery, and by taking relevant photographs for your medical record.
Dr. Kavali will complete the consultation process by meeting with you to personally hear about your goals for surgery and for a physical exam. This conversation will help Dr. Kavali understand your expectations and determine whether they can realistically be met.
The consultation time is meant to be comfortable and educational. We want you to feel completely informed, so you can make your own personal best decision.
Breast augmentation (enhancement using implants) may be right for you if you are uncomfortable with the size of your breasts.
Breast Augmentation with Lift
A breast lift can give a better shape, while adding an implant will give more fullness at the same time.
Breast Implant Revision
Although we wish it weren’t so, sometimes breast implant surgery results don’t quite reach the goal. There are many reasons you might need a re-do of a prior breast implant surgery.
You might consider a breast reduction if your breasts are too heavy for your frame or if you have symptoms related to your large breast size, like back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, or grooves in your shoulders from your bra straps digging in.
A breast lift can give a better shape, as well as a smaller size, if desired.
See the Possibilities
Before & After
Select an Area:
- Breast Implants
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Implant Revision
Dr. Kavali and her staff are the most professional, well-trained, caring staff that are concerned with delivering excellent results.
- DW in Atlanta
DIAMOND GLOW IS HERE! THE BEST SOLUTION FOR HEALTHY, VIBRANT, REJUVENATED SKIN
- Diamond Glow (formally Dermalinfusion) is an advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of condition-specific serums to improve skin health, function and appearance.
- A patented, non-invasive treatment, Diamond Glow is fully customizable and the perfect solution to address a wide variety of skin concerns and conditions from head-to-toe and is suitable for all skin types and tones.
- Leave feeling rejuvenated at a very reasonable price point
- Dr. Kavali loves her results! (see Instagram @drkavali)
- Call 404-250-3333 today or email email@example.com to make an appointment
- Allergan's Allē Program is the rewards program preferred by Kavali Plastic Surgery
- To get the maximum benefits and savings from all of Allergan's products, we recommend downloading the app.
- Often, Allergan sends offers to you directly through the app.
- Click the buttons below to get the app
- Log in to your account and come see us to apply the savings!
- If you have trouble please come on in and we will gladly help :-)
That's right, we can now treat your spider veins here at Kavali Plastic Surgery! Our own Stephanie Parker, PA-C has 8 years of vascular treatment experience and is ready to help. Call or email us for more info: 404-250-3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
See the Future You
Vectra 3D Imaging
If you’ve been thinking about plastic surgery, but you’re worried about what your results might look like, we have something to put your mind at ease.It’s called Vectra 3D Imaging. And it can help you visualize your potential results before you ever commit to having surgery. It can help you make a more informed decision about procedures involving your face, breasts, or body.Learn More About Our 3D Imaging