Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Kavali Plastic Surgery and Skin Renewal Center for fresh articles!
Brow Lift/Forehead Lift
A forehead lift (browlift) can correct sagging or low-set eyebrows. It also addresses deep horizontal creases across the forehead and between the eyebrows.
Forehead lifts are typically done as part of an overall anti-aging program, but the procedure is also appropriate for younger adults who have a low brow or who already have deep frown lines due to stress or over-activity of muscles.
Things You Need to Know
Is A Forehead Lift (Browlift) Right For Me?
Is A Forehead Lift (Browlift) Right For Me?A forehead lift (browlift) can correct sagging or low-set eyebrows. It also addresses deep horizontal creases across the forehead and between the eyebrows. Forehead lifts are typically done as part of an overall anti-aging program, but the procedure is also appropriate for younger adults who have a low brow or who already have deep frown lines due to stress or over-activity of muscles.
How is the Forehead Lift (Browlift) Done?
How is the Forehead Lift (Browlift) Done?The forehead lift procedure involves a few small incisions hidden in the hair on top of the forehead. The forehead skin is then carefully lifted. The skin and muscles that cause the problems are then removed or modified.
What Kind Of Recovery Can I Expect?
What Kind Of Recovery Can I Expect?Forehead lift surgery is an outpatient procedure done in a surgery center, and you can typically go home shortly after the procedure is done. You can expect to have some swelling and perhaps some bruising. There is only a small amount of discomfort from this procedure, and most people take pain medication for just a few days. Most people take about a week off of work, although you can certainly resume work from home the very next day.
What Other Procedures Are Sometimes Done at the Same Time as a Forehead Lift (Browlift)?
What Other Procedures Are Sometimes Done at the Same Time as a Forehead Lift (Browlift)?If you are concerned about sagging along the jawline or cheeks or neck, you might consider a facelift or necklift at the same time as your forehead lift. Signs of aging in the upper and lower eyelids can be addressed with eyelid contouring surgery (blepharoplasty) Skin quality is best addressed with a comprehensive skin care regimen, which can accentuate your facelift and necklift results. Some lines and hollows won’t be addressed by a browlift. Often, it makes sense to use fillers to optimize your results. Botox treatments can enhance the results of your browlift as well. A forehead lift (browlift) can also be combined with body contouring procedures, like liposuction or breast lift.
How Much Does a Forehead Lift (Browlift) Cost?
How Much Does a Forehead Lift (Browlift) Cost?Our pricing is very competitive. After you meet with Dr. Kavali for your consultation, and we’ve been able to establish exactly what procedures are right for you, our Patient Coordinator will put together a detailed written quote for you. She can also assist you with financing options. You can find out more about some of these options on our “Patient Info” page.
If you want to be with a practice that will be honest and open with you and set your expectations accordingly then you definitely need to see Dr. Kavali.
- Lisa B.
A Year of Free Botox with Surgery Booking
- Ready to make that change with a surgical procedure?
- Patients have come to Dr. Kavali for nearly 20 years as their trusted source for Mommy Makeovers, Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tucks, Liposuction, and much more.
- Now through September 30, 2019 you can enjoy a free year of Botox when you book your surgical procedure. This is valued up to $2000!
- This offer is good for patients who have already had a surgery consult or are new to the practice.
- Must be a member of Brilliant Distinctions. Additional rules and details presented at time of consult.
- Call our Surgery Coordinator Ali direct or email her for more info today
- 404-250-3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ANNUAL HOLIDAY EVENT SET FOR 11/15! DON'T MISS IT!
- That's right, our block buster Holiday Event has been moved up to Friday 11/15/2019. It's our Pre-pre Black Friday!
- The earlier date gives you time to stock up on gifts for yourself and get treated before the holidays kick into high gear.
- Enjoy the BIGGEST SAVINGS OF THE YEAR on all your favorites including Botox, Fillers, Skin Care, Gift Cards, and more. You know we bring it!
- Awesome Raffle Offers are in the works again!
- Stay Tuned to us in October for more details and to make your reservations
- Contact us at 404-250-3333 or email@example.com
About Kavali Plastic Surgery
Metamorphosis for your mind, body and soul.
What we provide is plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures, reconstructive procedures, and skin care. But what people really get from us and from our products is HOPE.Request a Consultation