Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Kavali Plastic Surgery and Skin Renewal Center for fresh articles!
Brow Lift/Forehead Lift
A forehead lift (browlift) can correct sagging or low-set eyebrows. It also addresses deep horizontal creases across the forehead and between the eyebrows.
Forehead lifts are typically done as part of an overall anti-aging program, but the procedure is also appropriate for younger adults who have a low brow or who already have deep frown lines due to stress or over-activity of muscles.
Things You Need to Know
Is A Forehead Lift (Browlift) Right For Me?
Is A Forehead Lift (Browlift) Right For Me?A forehead lift (browlift) can correct sagging or low-set eyebrows. It also addresses deep horizontal creases across the forehead and between the eyebrows. Forehead lifts are typically done as part of an overall anti-aging program, but the procedure is also appropriate for younger adults who have a low brow or who already have deep frown lines due to stress or over-activity of muscles.
How is the Forehead Lift (Browlift) Done?
How is the Forehead Lift (Browlift) Done?The forehead lift procedure involves a few small incisions hidden in the hair on top of the forehead. The forehead skin is then carefully lifted. The skin and muscles that cause the problems are then removed or modified.
What Kind Of Recovery Can I Expect?
What Kind Of Recovery Can I Expect?Forehead lift surgery is an outpatient procedure done in a surgery center, and you can typically go home shortly after the procedure is done. You can expect to have some swelling and perhaps some bruising. There is only a small amount of discomfort from this procedure, and most people take pain medication for just a few days. Most people take about a week off of work, although you can certainly resume work from home the very next day.
What Other Procedures Are Sometimes Done at the Same Time as a Forehead Lift (Browlift)?
What Other Procedures Are Sometimes Done at the Same Time as a Forehead Lift (Browlift)?If you are concerned about sagging along the jawline or cheeks or neck, you might consider a facelift or necklift at the same time as your forehead lift. Signs of aging in the upper and lower eyelids can be addressed with eyelid contouring surgery (blepharoplasty) Skin quality is best addressed with a comprehensive skin care regimen, which can accentuate your facelift and necklift results. Some lines and hollows won’t be addressed by a browlift. Often, it makes sense to use fillers to optimize your results. Botox treatments can enhance the results of your browlift as well. A forehead lift (browlift) can also be combined with body contouring procedures, like liposuction or breast lift.
How Much Does a Forehead Lift (Browlift) Cost?
How Much Does a Forehead Lift (Browlift) Cost?Our pricing is very competitive. After you meet with Dr. Kavali for your consultation, and we’ve been able to establish exactly what procedures are right for you, our Patient Coordinator will put together a detailed written quote for you. She can also assist you with financing options. You can find out more about some of these options on our “Patient Info” page.
For me the difference in this practice is the staff. They remember your name, they are the same smiling faces. You feel like you are the only patient they have.
- Venus B.
DIAMOND GLOW IS HERE! THE BEST SOLUTION FOR HEALTHY, VIBRANT, REJUVENATED SKIN
- Diamond Glow (formally Dermalinfusion) is an advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of condition-specific serums to improve skin health, function and appearance.
- A patented, non-invasive treatment, Diamond Glow is fully customizable and the perfect solution to address a wide variety of skin concerns and conditions from head-to-toe and is suitable for all skin types and tones.
- Leave feeling rejuvenated at a very reasonable price point
- Dr. Kavali loves her results! (see Instagram @drkavali)
- Call 404-250-3333 today or email email@example.com to make an appointment
Download the Allē App For Savings!
- Allergan's Allē Program is the rewards program preferred by Kavali Plastic Surgery
- To get the maximum benefits and savings from all of Allergan's products, we recommend downloading the app.
- Often, Allergan sends offers to you directly through the app.
- Click the buttons below to get the app
- Log in to your account and come see us to apply the savings!
- If you have trouble please come on in and we will gladly help :-)
Vein Treatments Are Here at Kavali Plastic Surgery
That's right, we can now treat your spider veins here at Kavali Plastic Surgery! Our own Stephanie Parker, PA-C has 8 years of vascular treatment experience and is ready to help. Call or email us for more info: 404-250-3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kavali Plastic Surgery
Metamorphosis for your mind, body and soul.
What we provide is plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures, reconstructive procedures, and skin care. But what people really get from us and from our products is HOPE.Request a Consultation