Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Kavali Plastic Surgery and Skin Renewal Center for fresh articles!
How we age:
First, let’s talk about how we age. Then we’ll talk about how Ulthera® can help reverse that aging process.
The youthful face is full, has high cheekbones, a tight jawline, full cheeks, a high-set eyebrow. These things are preserved by our collagen and elastin, natural proteins in our skin.
As we age, we lose collagen and elastin, and we can’t create enough new collagen and elastin to keep up with amount we’re losing. Our bodies break down the collagen and elastin faster than we can make it. That leads to the aging face, with lower cheekbones, a loose jawline, shallow cheeks, a low-set eyebrow. It makes our necks loose and our jawlines sag. It also gives us that loose skin on our chests.
Ulthera® is non-surgical, deep, focused ultrasound that targets the foundational structures of our face and neck to lift and tighten these areas. It’s an office procedure with no downtime.
Things You Need to Know
What is Ulthera?
What is Ulthera?Ulthera is non-surgical, deep, focused ultrasound that targets the foundational structures of our face and neck to lift and tighten these areas. It’s an office procedure with no downtime.
How does Ulthera work?
How does Ulthera work?Ulthera works by using ultrasound to heat the deep layers of our skin, and even the layers deeper than our skin. That’s how it lifts and tightens. Ulthera reaches deeper than lasers or radiofrequency treatments. In fact, we know that Ulthera can affect the same deep layers that are tightened in a surgical facelift. But Ulthera does this without surgery. Ulthera is also the only technology that uses ultrasound to visualize the layers being treated while the treatment is being done. Ulthera imaging lets me see the deep layers of tissue and make sure that’s exactly what I’m targeting.
What areas can I treat with Ulthera?
What areas can I treat with Ulthera?The most common areas to be treated with Ulthera include the brow, upper face, full face, lower face, neck, and decolletage (chest). But you can treat any small, loose area–the arms, the knees, around the belly button.
What can I expect during my Ulthera treatment?
What can I expect during my Ulthera treatment?You can expect to have a full consult prior to your Ulthera treatment in our office. Once we decide together that Ulthera will meet your goals and is appropriate for you, we’ll review the treatment process in our office. You’ll likely be given some medicine for pain and for mild sedation/anxiety (valium). You’ll need someone to drive you home, if you choose to take these medications, which we do recommend for your comfort. Your treatment areas will be marked with a skin pencil, cooling ultrasound gel will be applied, and each area will be treated with Ulthera. You’ll feel the areas getting warmer as the treatment progresses. Depending on how many areas you are treating, the Ulthera procedure will take from 30-90 minutes.
What can I expect after my Ulthera treatment?
What can I expect after my Ulthera treatment?Initially, you may have some slight swelling and perhaps a little bruising. This goes away in the first week or so. Then you’ll have gradual lifting and toning of the skin, with a smoother texture. You may have some slight tenderness to touch even a month after the treatment. Your final results are 3-6 months after the treatment, when you’ll likely notice more lifting and tightening of the treated areas.
Are Ulthera results immediate?
Are Ulthera results immediate?It takes some time to build collagen, so your results are gradual, with final results–tighter, firmer, lifted– about 3-6 months after treatment.
Are Ulthera results permanent?
Are Ulthera results permanent?Your body works like a machine to build collagen and break down collagen. Ulthera will help your body make more collagen, but over time, you will still be breaking down that new collagen. You can expect your initial results to last about 2 years, with everyone’s response being individual, of course.
Dr. Kavali helps keep my true age a mystery.
- Martha S.
Kavali Brow and Crow Event by Ulthera October 15th 10a-3p!
- Get an early start for your HOLIDAY GLOW!
- Please join us as we have our consultation days to help tailor your lift and tightening needs using Ulthera Ultrasound
- Receive a complimentary Ulthera Ultra Scan to see how mapping your collagen is the only way to effectively wake up new production
- We will have our expert estheticians Justine and Elisabeth here to uide you and refreshments for you to enjoy
- TREAT BROWS OR CROWS FEET STARTING AT $499! Add on other areas at eveny only special pricing
- Call 404-250-3333 or email email@example.com to RSVP
- A $25 Reservation Fee is required and can be applied to treatments
ANNUAL HOLIDAY EVENT SET FOR 11/15! DON'T MISS IT!
- That's right, our block buster Holiday Event has been moved up to Friday 11/15/2019. It's our Pre-pre Black Friday!
- The earlier date gives you time to stock up on gifts for yourself and get treated before the holidays kick into high gear.
- Enjoy the BIGGEST SAVINGS OF THE YEAR on all your favorites including Botox, Fillers, Skin Care, Gift Cards, and more. You know we bring it!
- Awesome Raffle Offers are in the works again!
- Stay Tuned to us in October for more details and to make your reservations
- Contact us at 404-250-3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know we will be open Saturdays 9a-1p starting Sept 14? Get your skin care and injectables at a more convenient time.
Ask us for details :-) 404-250-3333 or email@example.com
About Kavali Plastic Surgery
Metamorphosis for your mind, body and soul.
What we provide is plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures, reconstructive procedures, and skin care. But what people really get from us and from our products is HOPE.Request a Consultation