Kavali Plastic Surgery is becoming Monarch Plastic Surgery Dr. Teri Moak is joining Dr. Carmen Kavali
More Info On Our ChangesPlease welcome Dr. Teri Moak to the Practice. Kavali Plastic Surgery is becoming Monarch Plastic Surgery, but Dr. Kavali isn't going anywhere! Stay tuned for more news. Dr. Moak's bio is below: Dr. Moak is a graduate of the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss), where she completed her undergraduate degrees in Physics and Biochemistry with minors in Chemistry, Kinesiology, and Spanish. Subsequently, she pursued Masters of Science degrees in Biophysical Chemistry at the University of Mississippi and Biological Medical Sciences at Mississippi College. In addition, she studied Physical Therapy at the University of Mississippi Medical Center prior to obtaining her medical degree at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. Following graduation from medical school, Dr. Moak joined the Washington University Plastic and Reconstructive Residency Training Program, the longest-standing and one of the top training programs in the country. Additionally, she completed an American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Endorsed Fellowship in Aesthetic Surgery with Dr. Grady Core in Birmingham, AL Throughout all of her educational endeavors, Dr. Moak has enhanced her learning opportunities through volunteer activities and research commitments. She continues to contribute to the community of plastic surgery through these avenues as well as writing textbook chapters and manuscripts and serving as a peer reviewer for scientific journals. She is also actively involved in her professional plastic surgery societies. Her commitment to excellence and education is evident in the exceptional care she provides to her patients.
Confidence is Beautiful
We're here to help you be your best "you", with a full range of options for facial rejuvenation.
Body & After-Weight Loss Contouring
Just Right for You
Whatever your problem area may be, Dr. Kavali will tailor a plan that's just right for you. Body confidence is her expertise.
Tailored for the Male Physique
Keep your edge, and just lose the lines and love handles. Men should feel good about looking great.
DIAMOND GLOW IS HERE! THE BEST SOLUTION FOR HEALTHY, VIBRANT, REJUVENATED SKIN
- Diamond Glow (formally Dermalinfusion) is an advanced skin-resurfacing treatment that combines exfoliation, extraction, and infusion of condition-specific serums to improve skin health, function and appearance.
- A patented, non-invasive treatment, Diamond Glow is fully customizable and the perfect solution to address a wide variety of skin concerns and conditions from head-to-toe and is suitable for all skin types and tones.
- Leave feeling rejuvenated at a very reasonable price point
- Dr. Kavali loves her results! (see Instagram @drkavali)
- Call 404-250-3333 today or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment
- Allergan's Allē Program is the rewards program preferred by Kavali Plastic Surgery
- To get the maximum benefits and savings from all of Allergan's products, we recommend downloading the app.
- Often, Allergan sends offers to you directly through the app.
- Click the buttons below to get the app
- Log in to your account and come see us to apply the savings!
- If you have trouble please come on in and we will gladly help :-)
That's right, we can now treat your spider veins here at Kavali Plastic Surgery! Our own Stephanie Parker, PA-C has 8 years of vascular treatment experience and is ready to help. Call or email us for more info: 404-250-3333 or email@example.com
See the Future You
Vectra 3D Imaging
If you’ve been thinking about plastic surgery, but you’re worried about what your results might look like, we have something to put your mind at ease.It’s called Vectra 3D Imaging. And it can help you visualize your potential results before you ever commit to having surgery. It can help you make a more informed decision about procedures involving your face, breasts, or body.Learn More About Our 3D Imaging
Dr. Carmen Kavali
Welcome to Kavali Plastic Surgery and Skin Renewal Center. I am thrilled to have you here, and I hope that you will have a rewarding experience with us. This practice is a labor of love for me, and has no shortage of my own blood, sweat, and tears in it. When I started it in 2002, I had no idea where we might end up and no idea how quickly we would grow. Our success is due to our people and our ability to communicate, sympathize, and empathize with our patients.
What we provide is plastic surgery, cosmetic procedures, reconstructive procedures, and skin care. But what people really get from us and from our products is HOPE.
Dr. Kavali and her staff are the most professional, well-trained, caring staff that are concerned with delivering excellent results.
- DW in Atlanta